1. BISTROTEQUE, Wadeson Street, E2
Amazing modern European food in a huge converted clothing factory.
2. LEILA’S SHOP, Calvert Avenue, E2
This community cafe and grocers in Arnold Circus has simple, delicious food that is locally sourced.
3. RULE, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden WC2
Rules has been around for over 200 years! It’s London’s oldest restaurant. I love it’s heritage and the classic British food.
4. CAT AND MUTTON, Corner of London Fields and Broadway Market
A classic British pub where there is always live music.
5. SHOREDITCH HOUSE , Ebor Street, E1
I love Shoreditch House for some R&R, with good cocktails, food and different areas to hang out in.
6. LONDON FIELDS LIDO, London Fields West Side, E8
A bit of a mecca in hot weather. The pool is heated and open all year round.
7. THE WALLACE COLLECTION, Manchester Square, W1
I adore the serene surroundings at The Wallace Collection. It’s such a beautiful building.
8. MAISON BERTAUX, Greek Street, W1
The most amazing French cakes and it is London’s oldest patisserie
9. MONMOUTH COFFEE, Monmouth Street, WC2
The best coffee around.
10. LIZZYS ON THE GREEN, Newington Green, Islington
A great outdoor cafe in the heart of Newington Green.