NAIL ART STEP BY STEP - AS SEEN AT CHARLOTTE SIMONE'S LONDON FASHION WEEK SHOW
To create this nail art look, you will need a dotting tool, a thin striping brush and a small paint brush.
1. Apply a base coat to all of your nails.
2. Use a fine striping brush which will help you to create a thin line. Draw a half moon shape a quarter of the way across the nail - from one cuticle side to the other.
3. Fill in the moon with a small dotting tool or small paint brush.
4. To clean up the edges, use a small flat brush dipped in nail varnish remover or the Nails inc SOS pen.
5. Making sure your hand is steady, use the skinny striping brush to paint the tips of your nails either from left to right or vice versa following the natural line of the free edge. Make sure you cover the natural whites of your nails which will prevent them from showing through.
6. Wait for it to dry and repeat for a second time.
7. Neaten up the tips with same steps as before.
8. Wait for posh to dry so the colours don't run and then apply your top coat.