1. Before applying your nail polish, squeak your nails with nail polish remover to banish any excess oil. This will help your nail polish stay on your nails for longer.
2. Paint your most difficult hand first!
3. Create the illusion of longer nails by pushing back cuticles using the Nails inc SOS pen.
4. Smudged a nail? Simply dab a very small drop of nail polish remover over the smudge. Wait a minute and then apply a thin layer of nail polish over the top followed by your favourite Nails inc top coat.
5. To make your mani last longer, use a top coat every 2-3 days to protect the colour and help reduce any chipping.